Lead Me Lord
Arrangement: Wesley Samuel Sebastian
Composer: Wesley Samuel Sebastian
Instrument: SATB and Soprano Solo
Style: Anthem
Download Lead me Lord Music Sheet in PDF and Watch the Video
Lead me lord was composed by Samuel sebastian Wesley in the year 1861. This is a short common anthem using in starting a service.



Words
"Lead me Lord in thy righteousness, make thy way plain before my face. For it is thou Lord only that makest me dwell in safety. 

Lead me Lord in true holiness, teach me to love and trust in thee. Thou are our God, the God of our salvation, all nations shall praise thy holy name."

Music sheet in PDF  DOWNLOAD

Enjoy it.






The Millionaire Mindset


4 Corners Explained in 12 minutes. Best Presentation. Turn $18 into $500,000

Join with me one of the top earners in 4Corners. http://bit.ly/1ZbTzGU


100% Money Making Guarantee

Previous Post
Next Post

post written by:

0 comments: