Download The Lord Is My Light Music Sheet in PDF and Watch the Video

The Lord Is My Light
Composed by: Frances Allitsen
Arrangement: William David Young
Arrange in T.T.B.B: Joseph Linn
Adapted:  From Psalm 27
Style: Solo (Classical)
Download The Lord Is My Light Music Sheet in PDF and Watch the Video
The beautiful sacred song was composed by Frances Allitsen from the Psalm 27. 1,3,5. The video below show a performance at MUSON school of Music Lagos Nigeria with a Lady ballad composer.





Words


The Lord is my light and my salvation. Whom, then shall I fear?
The Lord is the strength of my life. Of whom then shall I be afraid?
Though a host of men were laid against me, yet shall not my heart be afraid;
And tho’ there rose up war against me, yet will I put my trust in Him.
For in the time of trouble, He shall hide me in His tabernacle.
Yea, in the secret places of His dwelling shall He hide me,
And set me up upon a rock of stone.
Download the music below: Download

Enjoy it.






The Millionaire Mindset


4 Corners Explained in 12 minutes. Best Presentation. Turn $18 into $500,000

Join with me one of the top earners in 4Corners. http://bit.ly/1ZbTzGU


100% Money Making Guarantee

Previous Post
Next Post

post written by:

0 comments: