Ah Lord when my last end is come

Composer
Johann Sebastian Bach
  SATB
Final Chorale from St. John Passion
  Text
 Ah! Lord when my last end is come,
bid angels bear my spirit home

to Abr'hams bosom going;My flesh laid in the quiet tomb,
shall sleep until the day of doom,
    nor pain nor sorrow knowing.
Then waking from that dark abode,
    mine eyes shall see thee face to face.
In boundless joy, O Son of God,
    my Saviour and my Throne of Grace.
        Lord Jesus Christ,
give ear to me, give ear to me,
    Who sing unending praise to thee.
 


                                               Click bellow to download the pdf file

http://document.li/ax6s
                                                     Please remember to check on our store

Previous Post
Next Post

post written by:

0 comments: