Download Soul Of My Saviour, Sanctify My Breast (Anima Christi) In PDF

Soul Of My Saviour, Sanctify My Breast (Anima Christi)
                                        Composed by: William Joseph Maher 1823-1877
                                        Meter: 10 10 10 10
                                        Scripture: John 17:17-19; 1 Thessalonians 5:23
                                        Style: Hynm
Download Soul Of My Saviour, Sanctify My Breast (Anima Christi) In PDF
Download the score sheet of Anima christi in PDF below and watch the of "Soul of My Saviour" hymn from "Faith of our Fathers"  performance video by Irish Philharmonic Orchestra and Chorus at the Point Theatre,  Dublin, Ireland on 24th/25th January 1997





Words
1 Soul of my Saviour, sanctify my breast,
body of Christ, be thou my saving guest,
blood of my Saviour, bathe me in thy tide,
wash me with water flowing from thy side.

2 Strength and protection may thy Passion be,
O blessèd Jesu, hear and answer me;
deep in thy wounds, Lord, hide and shelter me,
so shall I never, never part from thee.

3 Guard and defend me from the foe malign,
in death's dread moments make me only thine;
call me and bid me come to thee on high

where I may praise thee with thy saints for ay.


Download Soul Of My Saviour, Sanctify My Breast (Anima Christi) In PDF by clicking Download: 




Enjoy it.






The Millionaire Mindset


4 Corners Explained in 12 minutes. Best Presentation. Turn $18 into $500,000

Join with me one of the top earners in 4Corners. http://bit.ly/1ZbTzGU


100% Money Making Guarantee

Previous Post
Next Post

post written by:

0 comments: